Monday, April 18, 2016

Coming back to Life

Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.” ― Sylvester StalloneRocky Balboa


Its been a while since i wrote a blog about myself or the situations am going through. 2015 has been particularly a demanding year for me. emotionally draining, physically damaging. low of lows.

2015 started with a lot of hope even though i knew that its not going to stay forever. but i had to take the chance for the sake of my child.

my health was deteriorating with each passing day with all negative emotions and gazing for the light at the end of  the tunnel which was never meant to be. i had to make my choices which i did leaving my family , my place to relocate to a different place just to keep my family intact.i was going insane and at times i was cursing myself as to why i did all these  but yeah its history and i moved on . my confidence was at its lowest level. but self-esteem was hurt and pretty badly.

i had imagined that my choices would make my life better , good and happier. but it was not case. after we moved to a new places. the conflicts with my wife was regular. she didnt trust me one bit.even action of mine was judged and confronted. i accepted it all to keep my marriage intact and to adhere to the social standards. things were going out of hand , she gave me nightmares..

No comments: