Monday, June 16, 2008

Super Bitches

“ She is the greatest bitch the world had ever seen “

Crazy it sounds but this is how the best bitch is picked in a program called Bitch Diaries on [V]

And belive u me.. the greatest bitch on the given day was happy ;)

I bet the girls are happier being a simple and plain bitch.

On the other day I watched this movie called “WoodStock Villa” , the heroine was a bomb and offcourse a super bitch in the movie…She thinks she is too damn smart and tries to fool around men .. she thinks shez successful in doing so , but the hero of the movie outsmarts her in the nth moment… movie was a shit but I liked the last scene..
Its so typical of the girls to act smart forgetting the fact that men can outsmart them on any given day!!!

But why am I talking all this shit about girls…knowing very well that almost 60% of my blog audience are females ;)

All Feminist folks , please read ahead .. anyways u r gonna screw me, why not read fully and then scold me ;)

I have heard girls saying that all men are same … I agree .. if gals are bitches whats wrong with guys becoming dogs...point rt ?

Am not being judgemental about gals just that these are my plain opinions sometimes .

Gals generally tend to be oppurtunists, looking out for best options around always.. which in not all false … its good but my point why all hungaama when men do the same…?

Pls don’t think that I don’t have any regards for gals… I rate bitches and prostitutes slightly higher than the GodMans around .. that’s the different topic which we’ll talk in someother post.

Just few random thoughts .. I actually don’t bother if it hurts someone..am sure it wont ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell man..?u write some damn thng abt gals..and write hope it doesnt hurts?!And dont thnk tht u can always outsmart gals!I hate ur attitude..

Anonymous said...

Just because some girl left u it doesnt mean all girls are like that and yheah remember "You cant prove anything" things are relative.