Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fade to Black

What will happen once I die? Where will I go? What happens to me? Why does it happen to me ? Am I helpless to escape this monster .All this thoughts came into me at one shot which scared a shit off me and I woke up to realise that am still alive on a Monday morning.

Then came a more mature thought, am I the only one facing these tough Questions of life, if this one scares me ( a spiritualist) to the core what would be the state of mere mortals.

I tried to give Death a meaning it deserves. It’s like Rahul Dravid of Indian cricket team, which doesn’t even get the credit it deserves. Death is required to run this great team of universal cosmosis.

“Death” is a state like Birth. It’s the only truth of life. Anyone not knowing his future knows that he going to die one day. But we are so INTELLIGENT that we think we are ever lasting and ever living special being of this nature.

Death means change. Death is beautiful if embrassed properly. This sense of death teaches us the new meaning of life.how precious is our stay in here to realise, to enjoy, to give and to learn.

It’s the power that cleans our nature and keeps its fresh, removing the weeds, the old, the species that has lost its war to survive.

It paves the way for new, refreshing ideas to flow in and rejuvinates this beautiful lady called nature.

You might be thinking all is fine but what happens to me , my state , my behaivour.let me ask u simple question what happens to file which u have created after its gets deleted.does it go out of the file system..?? nop.. it stays but its not visible, its space gets freed to accomodate another file. We are also files in this great universe of file system, we get recycled every now and then.

Knowing the meaning of death teaches the value of life.

Knowing the other person is going to die someday will create more campassion in you.

Death teaches you humanity.

Instead of you living ur life like a F1 race, you will lead it as a journey in which u’ll have no burden to carry, no destination to reach but a sweet voyage to cover and experience

Death teaches you to live.

This knowledge of death will free us from the fear of little things, petty fights, hatred, jealously, strain, and stress.

Is there fun if there are no deadlines? is there excitement without climax ?? is there contentment without the end in a story?

Lets not worry about death and loose this precious moment of life. Lets keep in mind that we will die one day and should start living now. Lets be more humble, be more humane.

Ur attitude, skills,intelligence ,hopes, ignorance everthing vanishes before this one

BECAUSE ONE DAY WE ALL WILL FADE TO BLACK….

1 comment:

optimismattheheights said...

To the true spirit of blogging.
I saw passion in ur writing and it was lovely and true to your nature its inspiring.

"Virgo the teacher of Philosophy.."

Great going :)

waiting for more dosage